Did you know there are close to 2,000 personal finance blogs, money blogs, and other business finance sites?
Guest posting on other sites can be a valuable tool to help amplify your unique voice as a writer.
At The Money Mix, we love featuring content from both established and up-and-coming personal finance writers. Here’s more about why we feature content.
Take a moment to read the guest blogging guidelines below, and we look forward to hearing from you if you think you’d like to submit a guest post!
Guest Posting Guidelines
- All posts must be well-written, original content that hasn’t been published elsewhere.
- The post word count must be at least 1000 words, and no profanity is allowed.
- You should include a brief biography to introduce yourself to The Money Mix readers.
- Please include one link you consider to be relevant in your biography. We are glad to include one backlink on a guest post, but additional links within the text of the post itself are not allowed.
- Take the time to proofread your post before submitting.
- Posts should be as Grammarly and SEO friendly as possible when you submit the post.
- Promote your post social media after the post is published.
Editing Guest Posts
We reserve the right to edit posts prior to publishing, including for grammar and syntax, formatting, length, and content.
We may also add advertisement(s) and/or affiliate link(s) within or between content lines.
By submitting a post to us, you are also providing full, unrestricted consent for The Money Mix to modify and publish your original work as we see fit.
You also waive all rights to assert any claim to real royalty rights, copyright infringement, or other harm from us.
Finally, there is a nominal $20 USD review, editing, and formatting fee for all guest content submitted.
How To Propose A Guest Post
If you’d like to write for us, we’d love to hear from you! Here’s more about why we feature content.
We recommend thoroughly checking the posts written by and featured on The Money Mix before choosing a topic to avoid potentially creating a post with too much duplicate information.
Only posts that provide the richest, most valuable personal finance and related content will be considered for featured content.
If you’ve read our guidelines and have a great idea for a featured post, please contact us at email@example.com or by using the form below, and be sure to include the following information:
1: Your website;
2: Your goals in writing for The Money Mix; and
3: An “elevator pitch” for your featured post.
We also recommend waiting until you hear back from us before beginning to prepare the post, unless you intend to publish it elsewhere if it’s not accepted by The Money Mix.
We try to respond to each proposal within 5 business days, and we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
The Money Mix is a resource dedicated to money and personal finance. Our mission is to create a healthy conversation about strategies to make and save money, build wealth and how to achieve life-changing goals through taking control of your life.